QUESTIONING ENCOURAGED

False Start

asdfasdf

False Start

Post  asdfasdf on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Being brand spankin' new to this forum, I'm finding it difficult to jump on the bandwagon and immediately start discussing things. Trying to catch up with some topics that are over 50-100 posts long is just a daunting task. So I was just wondering if there was any way we could hit the restart button on some of these issues and start fresh so that I can get involved? Or even if someone could put a summary of the things previously discussed in a topic so I could catch up without reading a novel the size of the LotR trilogy. :)
    asdfasdf

Re: False Start

Post  asdfasdf on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 pm

I guess not each topic has 50-100 posts, but some of the ones I am interested in have like 20 uber-long posts that are a little daunting.
    F.M.H.B.
    Admin

Post  F.M.H.B. on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 pm

I know how you feel man. I think the best way to just get through it is to just read the OP, add what you want to the important ones, and maybe re ask questions in different ways.

I feel like a lot of the better conversations never fully resolved, so reopening them'd be good.

If you really want, you could restart new topics, then I could merge them. Which ones are you most interested in?

slknzoi

Post  slknzoi on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Who is that guy eating ice cream in your avatar? I bet he loves Triangles.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:59 pm