QUESTIONING ENCOURAGED

to the people who think they are cool

Avalon

to the people who think they are cool

Post  Avalon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 am

What is the most obnoxious thing a person has even done to or around you? Let me start blaring bad music at 9 in the morning just cause it is reading days. But it got me thinking: Maybe they think they are being cool. I feel like someone should write a book on the difference between cool and obnoxious and frankly I want it to happen soon. ANYWAY seriously what is the most obnoxious thing that has happened to you?
    HeSheItWeThey

Re: to the people who think they are cool

Post  HeSheItWeThey on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 am

Smoking excessive amounts of pot in a closed dorm room that is shared with someone who is allergic to the smoke. Twice.
    asortafairytale

Post  asortafairytale on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Frat guys yelling and banging on new bros' doors at 7 AM. Yeah...remember that? And then alternately, several hours later squealy sorority girls doing the same thing. College is only okay sometimes. :/

Pot smoke is always annoying. Especially when it is a vile mixture of pot/alcohol/popcorn. Sometimes I am glad I don't live in a freshman dorm anymore.
    HeSheItWeThey

Post  HeSheItWeThey on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm

I was taking classes over the summer and staying in the dorms and had no problems. I wish the fall and spring semesters would be like that.
    F.M.H.B.
    Admin

Post  F.M.H.B. on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:46 am

Bros that sit on their porch doing nothing. They literally only do it to be seen. They just sit there, looking at you pass, judging, feeling all cool. At least, that's the vibe I get.
    asortafairytale

Post  asortafairytale on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Or maybe they are just sitting and you are thinking way too much about it...
    The only reason I would be annoyed at them would be because they have time to just sit and not be in the library. But maybe I shouldn't judge too hard on people who can plan their course loads better than I. study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:01 am