QUESTIONING ENCOURAGED

Not a site update, but a personal one.

C. Scottie

Not a site update, but a personal one.

Post  C. Scottie on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am

The Update Center seems as good a place as any for this, but if you've got a better spot, absolutely feel free to move this topic there.

I feel kind of like I'm letting people down, since I am so newly promoted, but to be perfectly straightforward, I'm currently feeling incredibly burnt-out in life. I'll be fine, I'll still be on the site, but I've hit a downswing and I'm not handling it in the best way. The point of me posting this is to let everyone know that, in all likelihood, I won't be very active for a little while. Argument and debate (goodnatured and fun as it usually is!) is something I'd like to do my best to sidestep until I'm feeling better.

Meaning! Feel free to delegate my position to somebody else more active if you need to, I willingly step down so the site can still be run efficiently.

Like I said, I'll definitely be back here, I still love what's being done, yadda yadda... I just want to be in a mood that is at least equal to or greater than dogsh*t before I hop back into the debates. Gotta be able to keep a cool head and all that.

So, brb in a few, yo. Very Happy
    she

Re: Not a site update, but a personal one.

Post  she on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 am

Take all the time you need, Scottie! I hope you feel better soon. Smile

slknzoi

I don't think I ever read post titles:

Post  slknzoi on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm a man, yes I am, and I can't help but love you so. Take your time :-].

And create! When man creates he is happy.

Sponsored content

Re: Not a site update, but a personal one.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 pm