The Colloquium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTIONING ENCOURAGED

3 posters

Padin

Padin
    Padin

Padin Empty Padin

Post  Padin Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 am

Username: Padin
    Political Beliefs: For the people
    Religious Beliefs: Agnostic-Christian "Yes it's possible"
    Other Hobbies/Interests/Etc.: Debating, and learning
    d]]Why did you come here?: [/b] Facebook
    [b]What do you hope to gain?: [/b] Knowledge and understanding through an agreeable communication setting.
    What do you hope to give?: Same as I gain.
    Anything else?: I believe fully that EVERYONE is infact entitled to their own opinions. I believe in their own way they can justify themselves through understanding. I do not HATE, in fact I love most everything and everyone. That however is my downside; I believe to much in the goodness in people. And I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt more then I do myself. I AM A Bisexual "this IS a choice for me!"; why mention this, because this is a place to be open. Also I feel that doesn't change who I am as a person, nor does it change my ideology and beliefs. I am very firm in my beliefs as most people are, but I will try to understand where you're coming from. I believe 100% that love conquers ALL. And that no matter what you should never EVER be afraid to be yourself. I do seem very cynical, at times, because I don't go on faith and good wishes, I deal with the obvious and the facts. I am a realist. Faith gets us in situation only making us wish we could have courage for something else. Other then all that, I hope we all have a very friendly talks/debate, and that things don't get to far out of hand. Very Happy
    TheSpaniard777
    TheSpaniard777

Padin Empty Re: Padin

Post  TheSpaniard777 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Ooh Rah Cynicism.
    F.M.H.B.
    F.M.H.B.
    Admin

Post  F.M.H.B. Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Padin, do you believe that any real truth can be gained objectively or is everything just subjective opinion?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm