The Colloquium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTIONING ENCOURAGED

2 posters

The Lobshta is Chocolate

asdfasdf
    asdfasdf

The Lobshta is Chocolate Empty The Lobshta is Chocolate

Post  asdfasdf Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 pm

My Xbox Live gamertag and Steam account names are the same as my account name here so if you feel urge to befriend me in the other worlds of the interwebs feel free, just send a message along with your request.

[b]Username: ChocolatLobshta
    [b]Political Beliefs: Libertarian. Fiscally conservative, socially liberal for the most part. A lover of the US Constitution.
    [b]Religious Beliefs: Heathen (atheist)
    [b]Other Hobbies/Interests/Etc.: Tabletop games (RPGs or strategy mostly), Video games, music, A/V stuff, technology, science.
    [b]Why did you come here?: I was commanded by THE Riley Park and all of his Holiness.
    [b]What do you hope to gain?: A different perspective. I often cloud my views with pro atheist literature and websites so often times I neglect to read up on why I don't believe in religion.
    [b]What do you hope to give?: Give the same thing that I am receiving from others. The other perspective that we often neglect to research.
    [b]Anything else?: Herp Derp. I go to Pacific Lutheran University. I'm in the top instrumental ensemble there so I am greatly involved in music. I find most art very interesting. Within the last year I have started getting interesting in digital art like photoshop and the more advanced A/V editing and creation.
    F.M.H.B.
    F.M.H.B.
    Admin

The Lobshta is Chocolate Empty Re: The Lobshta is Chocolate

Post  F.M.H.B. Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Lol, "Holiness."

Gotta say I love the avatar. Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:47 pm